The CISP launched a tender among several consultants to design:
- The rehabilitation works of El Hab spring catchment works which supplies Tripoli city with water.
- The development of Nabi Youchaa water well which waters, in normal days, are used for domestic and irrigation purposes.
- The replacement of the electromechanical equipments of Marj El Khokh water well which waters are used to supply Marjayoun locality.
- The drilling of a new water well in replacement to an existing shallow one.
- And to supervise the construction works of the above-mentioned projects.
BTD won the tender and was awarded the contract for the design and the construction supervision of the works.
The overall cost of the works was 2 MUSD